Features of Dedicated Server:
A Dedicated Server is a type of hosting that allows a client to lease an entire physical server exclusively. This means that the server’s resources, such as CPU, memory, and storage, are dedicated to a single client and are not shared with other users or clients.
Some key Features of a Dedicated Server Include:
High performance: Dedicated servers typically offer more powerful hardware and faster resources than shared hosting plans, which can improve the speed and performance of a website or application.
Improved security: Since a dedicated server is not shared with other users, it can offer enhanced security for a client’s data and applications. This is especially important for businesses that handle sensitive information, such as financial data or personal information.
Customization: With a dedicated server, clients have complete control over the server’s configuration and can customise it to meet their specific needs and requirements. This includes the choice of operating system, software, and hardware.
Scalability: Dedicated servers are highly scalable, which means they can easily be upgraded or downgraded to accommodate changes in a client’s resource needs. This makes them a good option for businesses that expect to experience rapid growth or changes in traffic.
Reliability: Dedicated servers are often more reliable than shared hosting plans, as they are not affected by the actions of other users on the same server. This can help ensure that a website or application remains available and accessible to users at all times.
Overall, dedicated servers offer clients a high level of control, performance, and security for their online operations.
Reseller Hosting is a type of web hosting where the account owner has the ability to use their allotted disk space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host’s services wholesale and then sells them to customers, often at a profit.
Private Name Servers – This allows the reseller to brand their hosting service with their own domain name.
WHM (Web Host Manager) – This is a control panel that allows the reseller to manage their hosting accounts and create new ones for their clients.
Billing Software – This allows the reseller to automate their billing and invoicing processes.
Multiple Domain Hosting – This allows the reseller to host multiple websites on a single account.
Scalability – Reseller hosting plans often come with the ability to upgrade to a larger plan as the reseller’s business grows.
24/7 Support – Most reseller hosting providers offer technical support to both the reseller and their clients.
Free Website Builder – Some reseller hosting plans include a website builder tool that allows the reseller’s clients to easily create a professional-looking website.
• Dedicated servers offers more control and flexibility compared to reseller hosting.
• With a dedicated server, the entire server is allocated to a single user, giving them full access to all its resources.
• Reseller hosting, on the other hand, involves a hosting provider giving a user access to a certain amount of resources on their server to create and manage multiple websites for clients.
• Dedicated servers are generally more expensive than reseller hosting, but offer higher performance and reliability.
• Reseller hosting can be a good option for web developers or agencies looking to offer hosting services to their clients without having to invest in their own server infrastructure.
• Dedicated servers are better suited for businesses with high traffic websites or those that require custom configurations and resources.