Woman bitten three times by venomous snake inside restaurant


FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (WCMH) — A lady is recovering after she was bitten 3 times by a copperhead snake whereas consuming in a Virginia restaurant.

“The whole lot is swollen,” Rachel Myrick advised WTVR about her accidents from the snake chew.

Myrick stated as she was strolling into the Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant on Tuesday, September 12, she felt what she thought was a bee sting on her left foot.

By the point she realized what occurred, the snake had bitten her two extra occasions. “I reached down and grabbed my foot due to the quantity of ache and underneath my fingers felt it wiggle,” she stated.

Her boyfriend and thirteen-yr-previous son stomped on the snake to kill it after it attacked, however the injury had been executed. Myrick spent the subsequent 5 days within the hospital receiving anti-venom.

Myrick should spend months recovering, however she’s making an attempt to remain constructive.

Longhorn Steakhouse launched a press release saying they’re wanting into what occurred, and taking steps to stop it from occurring once more.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *