• Aug. 12: Pink River Valley Catfish Membership Yr Finish Event, 7 a.m. to three p.m., Pink River at Whopper John Little Boat Touchdown, Grand Forks. Entry payment $one hundred per workforce; needn’t be a member of the catfish membership to fish the event. Entry type and laws out there on-line at i29classic.com.
• Aug. thirteen: Drayton Rod and Reel Rally catfish event, 10 a.m., to four p.m., Pink River at Hastings Touchdown Recreation Space, Drayton, N.D. Entry payment $50. Information: i29classic.com; Brad Durick, (701) 739-5808; email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Aug. 12-thirteen: I-29 Catfish Basic, event for anglers collaborating in each the Pink River Valley Catfish Membership Yr Finish Event and Drayton Rod and Reel Rally catfish event. Fishing hours 7 a.m. to three p.m. Aug. 12 at Whopper John Little Boat Touchdown, Grand Forks, and 10 a.m. to four p.m. Aug. thirteen at Hastings Touchdown Recreation Space, Drayton, N.D. Entry payment $50 per workforce (along with the entry charges for the catfish membership and Rod and Reel Rally tournaments). Information/on-line entry type: i29classic.com.
• Aug. 19: twelfth Annual Thief River Falls Lions Fishing Event, 9 a.m. to five p.m., Thief and Pink Lake rivers. Anglers should attend eight:30 a.m. guidelines assembly. Entry payment $30 adults, $10 age 12 and youthful; there’s additionally a $5 payment for anglers fishing by boat. Greater than $17,000 in raffle and event prizes. Information: trflions.org.
• Aug. 19: twenty sixth Annual North American Sturgeon Championship, Wet River close to Birchdale, Minn. Youth event from midday to 2 p.m. open to anglers age 17 and beneath; grownup competitors follows from three to 7 p.m. There is no cost to enter the youth event; entry payment for the grownup event is $20 adults and $10 for contestants age 17 and youthful. Longest measured fish will obtain trophy and 50 % payback. Nelson Park off state Freeway eleven in Birchdale is event headquarters. Information: Soren Oleson, (218) 634-2800.
• Aug. four: Interpretive program, “Flight and Feathers,” eight p.m., amphitheater, Turtle River State Park, 3084 Park Ave., Arvilla, N.D.
• Aug. 5: Dakota Explorers, “Constructing Our Backyards for Birds,” 10 a.m., Customer Middle classroom, Turtle River State Park, 3084 Park Ave., Arvilla, N.D.
• Aug. 5: Amphitheater program, “Fowl Fundamentals,” eight p.m., Turtle River State Park, 3084 Park Ave., Arvilla, N.D.
• Aug. 6: “Studying on the Lakes: Fish,” 2 p.m. Rydell Nationwide Wildlife Refuge Customer Middle, 17788 349th St. SE, Erskine, Minn. Hosted by the Associates of Rydell and Glacial…