N.D. Recreation and Fish Advisory Board
The North Dakota Recreation and Fish Division hosts these conferences twice a yr in every of the state’s eight advisory board districts. Division personnel can be available to debate searching and fishing points and reply questions. Remaining conferences are set for:
• Dec. four: District 5 (Cass, Ransom, Richland, Sargent, Steele and Traill counties), 7 p.m., Group Middle, 299 Fourth Ave., Cogswell, N.D. Cogswell Gun Membership is host. Information: Advisory board member Duane Hanson, West Fargo, (701) 367-4249.
• Dec. four: District eight (Adams, Billings, Bowman, Dunn, Golden Valley, Hettinger, Slope and Stark counties), 7 p.m., Eagles Membership, 31 First Ave E., Dickinson. Hosted by Dickinson Pheasants Eternally chapter. Information: Advisory board member Dwight Hecker, Dickinson, (701) 483-4952.
• Dec. 5: District 1 (Divide, McKenzie and Williams counties), 7 p.m., Civic Middle, 213 Second St. NE, Watford Metropolis, N.D. Hosted by Watford Metropolis Pheasants Endlessly chapter. Information: Advisory board member Beau Wisness, Keene, N.D., (701) 675-2067.
• Dec. 5: District 7 (Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan and Sioux counties), 7 p.m., Metropolis Group Corridor, a hundred and five Dakota Ave., Wilton, N.D. Hosted by Wilton Pheasants Ceaselessly chapter. Information: Advisory board member Dave Nehring, Bismarck, (701) 214-3184.
• Dec. 9: Wreath-making a hundred and one, 9:30 to eleven:30 a.m. and 1 to three p.m. (two periods), Lake Bemidji State Park. Discover ways to make an evergreen wreath. Balsam, pine and cedar boughs, wreath varieties, wire and purple ribbon can be provided. Supplies charge is $eight.50, and there is a most of 20 individuals per session. A car allow ($7 every day or $35 annual) is also required to enter the park. Register by Nov. 27 by calling (218) 308-2300.
• Dec. sixteen: “Break Away from the Holidays” hike, 10 to eleven:30 a.m., Turtle River State Park, 3084 Park Ave., Arvilla, N.D. Hikers will depart from the Woodland Lodge at 10 a.m. Leashed pets welcome; car passes required. Information: Turtle River State Park, (701) 594-4445.
• Dec. 18: twenty second annual Itasca State Park Winter Hen Rely, eight a.m. to three:30 p.m., Itasca State Park. Meet between 7:30 and eight a.m. within the Jacob V. Brower Customer Middle Foyer for task of rely areas. Gown for the climate. Information: (218) 699-7251.
• Dec. 30: Candlelight ski/snowshoe hike, 5 to eight p.m., Zippel Bay State Park on Lake of the Woods north of Williams, Minn. No value, however a Minnesota State Parks car allow ($7 every day, $35 yearly) is…