SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A area people is working to assist increase cash for Puerto Rico.
Schenectady County and SUNY Schenectady County Group School (SCCC) are becoming a member of collectively to coordinate group-large donation drive within the wake of Hurricane Maria.
As a part of the drive, solely the next gadgets will probably be accepted: batteries, flashlights, moveable lanterns, diapers, child wipes, instances of water and female hygiene merchandise. Donation gadgets ought to be unopened and of their unique packaging.
SUNY SCCC has established a number of assortment websites, together with:
- Begley Library
- Elston Corridor Foyer
- Canalside Café
- Campus Bookstore
- Faculty of Music Constructing Foyer
Further County-extensive group drop-off places embrace:
- Schenectady County Workplace Constructing
- Schenectady County Division of Motor Automobiles
- Schenectady County Public Library – Central, Glenville, Niskayuna and Rotterdam Branches
- Schenectady County Glendale House