4-year-old boy chokes to death on meatball at school


Audi Anderson, photograph by way of WKRG

PENSACOLA, Fla. (WFLA) — A Pensacola mom says her four-yr-previous son has died days after choking on a meatball at Sherwood Elementary Faculty.

Lindsay Corridor says her son Audi Anderson was a particular wants scholar and no one noticed him choking till he was unconscious.

Corridor says her son was on a ventilator from Sept. 19 till his dying on Sept. 23.

A lawyer for the household says every thing continues to be beneath investigation, they usually’re nonetheless reviewing tapes from the incident.

Superintendent for Escambia County Faculties Malcolm Thomas informed Information 5, “We don’t make any statements particular to college students. The district shouldn’t be going to make any remark in any respect.”



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *