One individual died Friday afternoon after a fireplace at an East Anchorage trailer courtroom, the Anchorage Hearth Division stated.
Jodie Hettrick, deputy chief of operations, stated that the trailer was situated in a trailer courtroom off 2221 Muldoon Street. The trailer that caught hearth was in area 908, she stated.
A report of the hearth got here in round three:forty five p.m. When firefighters arrived a couple of minutes later, the entrance a part of the trailer was engulfed in flames, Hettrick stated. Firefighters tried a rescue, and located one sufferer.
The hearth was beneath management by round four:10 p.m., Hettrick stated.
The reason for the hearth wasn’t but recognized, and the sufferer’s id wasn’t being launched Friday night, she stated.